Are the petals, the candles and the glasses
Speaking of the love that passes through
Creasing its folds on weekend getaways.
Lie the pillows, the sheets and the furrows
Just beneath the tinkles of light and curtains
Speaking of the love and of the fights of its cozy inhabitants .
Speak the green nature path as its opens
To show a glimpse of the heaven within
Spoken through the plays and laughter of its angels.
Speaking of the passionate dreams someone held
Years ago to have me as a part of them
To let a new world within their own universe.
In the sprinkling waves of my oxygen
Play and dance, fight and love
For I bear testimony to this everlasting fun.
Igniting new passion to get evolved
I await you to take a scenic sleep
As nature sings you a beautiful lullaby.
The chef within comes out in open in my arena
And the sinful smells wrap the whole house
And one savors it to quench hunger of all kinds.
In my lap she finds streaks of minds lost somewhere
Peacefully letting the sparkling pen jot
Whatever the mind conspires.
In the plains of some water
Underneath the moons and the stars
Speaking of the love that is forever eternal.
Is the story of their lives
Sometimes happy and sometimes sad
But the end line of it said it quietly
If you are a woman,
Have you ever wanted something that is considered ‘manly’ ? Like a basketball, a cell phone, a dog, a camera or a new laptop? A new car or motor bike? Ever wanted to be a pilot? A doctor or not a nurse? And the manliest want of them all – The remote!
As a kid did you enjoy playing with a bat and a ball?
There was a time when books were considered ‘manly’, women authors had to pretend to be men – would you say books are still rather manly – women should want to embroider and crochet?.
If you are a man,
Have you ever wanted something that only women are supposed to want – like bags, shoes, clothes, creams, perfumes, babies, flowers? A peaceful home and a happy family? Have you ever been afraid of the dark or of insects?As a kid did you ever want to play ‘teacher-teacher’, cooking or did you like playing with a doll? Have you ever enjoyed cooking? Bought something in pink? Loved chocolates?.
1. I Love photography. I used to be the official photographer of my house in all holidays ……though I have lost the touch over time but would surely buy an amazing camera and learn different shots one day.
2. I am a total gadget freak– be it computers, mobiles, ipods, latest music systems, etc …I even love video gaming and stuff( though wasn’t allowed much )…..you name it and I want it.
3. I am one no order, messiness personified person of my house. My room is a exemplar of total mess( though I keep cleaning it often) which created to prove I stay there. Infact my kitchen goes haywire the day I cook ( though I do clean it up later :P)
4. I dislike shopping. I seriously do. I don’t hate it but ya….for me shopping is like going over choosing stuffs ( which is lot as I am too picky) and moving on………and I hate it more when I have to hang on for others to shop…I am just impatient with it.
5. I love horse riding. Though I am yet to learn it but I use to do it in bits every summer during school days and used to love the thrill.
6. I love adventures and adventures sports. I wanna try them all atleast once in my life time. I already love the thrills of the most risky slides in amusement parks.
7. I so would love to learn guitar one day. – i.e. if it’s considered a male thing. I am sure I am gonna take classes and learn it eventually. Back in my childhood I even loved drums and wanted to learn them but was given a big trashing for the sounds it creates so had to drop the idea.
8.I am the engineer/ repair system of my house- from the cordless phone wires, to the lappy to changing bulbs to repairing my PC……..infact anyone who sees my PC wonders if a girl handles it for it is one helluva piece of wiring which can be opened at one’s discretion …..infact my bro is more sensitive of even touching it.
9. I use to sport short hair when young. My hair were not short but really really short and I even went bald like twice in my 6th and 7th standard. ……But now I am over that phase and love flowing long hair .
10. I am the born rebel of my house with the inborn boxing capabilities- be it slapping my cousins, to my school friends , to wrestling with my bro……..have done it out….I even slapped my best friends in my graduation so loudly that everyone in the lab turned back ( and now noone of us have an idea why did I slapped :P). My anger was so bad in childhood that I tore mom’s dupattas in my childhood :P. It still exists and it has now got mixed with feminist streaks with time…..so my family thinks twice before arousing me even now.
11. I love soft rock and certain kind of rock music. I even like Metallica……just the hardcore evil rock doesn’t appeal to me much.
12. I used to be found in shorts playing basketball during my childhood days. Infact those days which we all termed as ‘basketball days’ were the best fun days of our life.
13. I love all kinds of cars and even bikes. As I said thrills really appeal to my inner self more than the silent submissive things.
Well, I choose 13 points to make it a part of Thursday-13.
Now coming to the tough part of tagging……I tag:-
1. Divaa Divine
2. Ms. R